22 Feb Administrative Assistant
What We Need
We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the day-to-day administrative functions of our fast-paced consulting firm and assist in driving culture and enhancing the employee journey for our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages as needed.
- Plan and coordinate travel arrangements.
- Schedule meetings, prepare meeting notices, reserve appropriate meeting rooms, and arrange for equipment and catering as necessary.
- Attend and participate in meetings, take minutes, and distribute in a timely manner.
- Schedule and coordinate appointment calendars.
- Manage general inbox and client inquires; redirect emails to the appropriate team member(s).
- Sort and distribute mail.
- Manage front office administrative processes and strive for continuous improvement and efficiency in all procedures.
- Assist in client correspondence, data and report collection, and drafting client reports
- Assist with PowerPoint design for client presentations (proofread, slide transitions, and animation).
- Assist in researching new and prospective clients using a variety of research and data collection methods.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of administrative support and travel scheduling experience.
- Proficient to advanced experience with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to problem-solve and manage multiple high priority projects; enjoy a fast-paced environment and working towards tight deadlines.
- Collaborative and enjoy being an integral part of the team and enabling others to do their job well.
- Great at developing processes to stay organized and on schedule, while ensuring the team stays prepared and informed.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ready to lend a hand to others—and happy to do what it takes to support the team.
Where You’ll Work
This is a remote role, but ideally someone based in the United States.
Who We Are
At HRCNRGY our mission is to ignite passion at work. We use our knowledge and talents to create cultures our organizations and their teams can celebrate.