22 Feb Employee Experience Manager
What We Need
We’re looking for an experienced Employee Experience Manager to design company-wide initiatives that drive the culture and enhance the employee journey for our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Develop and execute short and long-term employee experience, action plans and programs supporting the client’s mission, vision, values, employee value proposition and business goals with a focus on integration across business units and functions.
- Gather or initiate employee engagement scores by measuring programs and initiatives through engagement/pulse surveys and other key metrics.
- Partner with key stakeholders and leadership to analyze and interpret employee engagement survey key findings. Facilitate the survey results review process and creation of action plans.
- Design and craft programs/tools that:
- Address the physical, technological, and cultural environments.
- Are competitive, cost-effective, and aligned to business, team, and individual performance.
- Incorporate process improvements and automation to HR products and services that are customer-focused.
- Evolve the employee value proposition and talent brand internally and externally.
- Drive a diverse talent pipeline.
- Partner with Marketing to use the employee value proposition to strengthen the employer brand initiatives including social media presence.
- Provide reports for clients to follow up on progress, successes and maintain open communication on current project(s).
- Stay current on market trends and compensation through publications, seminars and networking.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and 6+ years of solid knowledge and experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience) of total rewards and shared services.
- Advanced knowledge of the organizational development and effectiveness field, theories, models to assess, design and implement customized, strategic organization interventions.
- Skilled at translating data and analytics to develop insights, tell stories, drive decisions and measure impact.
- Knowledge of the consulting process to effectively lead engagements from inception to conclusion preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving, project planning and implementation skills.
- Collaborative with a natural orientation towards community building and organizing.
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) exhibited at all levels within an organization.
- Ability to develop quick turn-around, practical recommendations based on data and best in class research to inform strategic decisions in a fast-moving environment.
- Sound judgment, ability to draw unbiased conclusions; ability to focus on priorities, strategies, and vision; ability to coach, facilitate and influence people at all levels.
- Certified HR Professional
- Ability to travel 25-30%.
Where You’ll Work
This is a remote role, but ideally someone based in the United States.
Who We Are At HRCNRGY our mission is to ignite passion at work. We use our knowledge and talents to create cultures our organizations and their teams can celebrate.